How does Crescent Instruments LLC do it?
• Purchasing the best Dental, Surgical quality materials.
• Skilled technicians are manufacturing the shapes of each tip.
• Cutting and shaping each tip using CNC machinery.
• Proper bending of each tip, from 1 to 6 times, to insure proper use qualities.
• Increasing the strength of the instruments with the use of heat treating processes.
• Crescent Instruments LLC raises the level of heat treating to a 50-55 hardness rating, which increases the strength of the material and minimizes wear.
• Assembling the instruments properly is of the utmost importance. If the tip is not inserted into the handle properly, it will not work correctly and may break or fall out of the handle Each instruments’ tips are inserted by highly trained and skilled technicians.
• As a final step to the process, we clean all of the instruments and do what we call a final “blading”, or sharpening, to ensure the proper working edges are on each and every instrument to meet the specifications of dental professionals.
Handle Manufacturing Process
• Proper Cutting: To cut each handle of different sizes with precision machinery.
• Complete handle making process: To cut the tip to fit into each handle size. This process requires very precise work since there is a great possibility of product loss.
• Grooving work: To groove the handles so that it gives dentists comfort in treatment.
• (Grooving work is different depending on the functions and kinds of handles)
• Upscale Satin Handles: By applying friction on the handles in the sand barrel for a long time, the handles turn into bright satin finish.
• Ultrasonic Cleaning: Handles could get rusty without the ultrasonic cleaning process. Without ultrasonic cleaning, it will shorten the life-span of the instrument
The high level of craftsmanship that goes into each step of the creation of our dental instruments is evident every time you use them. Our staff completes 20% of the manufacturing process by hand—they meticulously mold, treat, and sharpen instruments to perfection,
Suscribe to our official newsletter and get up to date with our sneak peaks, latest offers and discounts. it's free so subscribe today and join our family!